- 4/2013, Bin will be attending THE ETCHINGS FESTIVAL this summer in Auvillar, France.
- 8/2012, Bin is the winner of 2012 Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra Composition Competition. His winning piece Autobahn Beyond will be performed by ICO on October 25, 2012 in Indiana State University. See more details at: http://www.icomusic.org/scores.htm
- 6/2012, Lake 1B11, concertino for double bass and four musicians was selected to appear in the 48th volume of the Society of Composers Journal of Scores.
- 4/2012, Bin Li was awarded the 2012 "Dean's Prize" from the Jacobs School of Music, for his composition Cursive, for double bass and piano.
- 3/2012, Bin has received the Susan and Ford Schumann Fellowship from the Aspen Music Festival and School. This summer, he will be writing for Aspen Percussion Ensemble and joining the festival for its sixty-fourth season.
- 2/2012, Bin 's senior recital was well received and had attracted an audience of over two hundred from the IU campus. The recital featured two world-premieres: Cursive (for double bass and piano), and Autobahn Beyond (for chamber orchestra).
- 10/2011, Fanfare of Five is selected for the concert at Midwest Composers Symposium on November 17, 2011. MCS will be hosted by IU this year.
- 9/2011, 云I: Windmills I-65 is selected for a
sound art + new media festival - 2011 SoundCrawl (http://soundcrawl.org)
on October 1st and 2nd, in Nashville, Tennessee.
- 8/2011, Rainpong
is selected for the concerts in the music festival - 2011
Electroacoustic Barn Dance in Virginia, October
- 6/2011, Lake 1B11 was listed "Highly Commended" at 2011 Recital Music Composition Competition for Double Bass.